“Culture has always been a top priority for West Monroe Winning 26 awards in 2018 validates the hard work that every employee-owner at West Monroe puts into this company,” said Susan Stelter, Chief People Officer for West Monroe. “I am grateful to have our people-first values be recognized by so many esteemed awards programs, but it’s even more important to me that we are fulfilling our mission of building the next generation of leaders and creating an environment for employees to learn and grow.”
Most of the awards in 2018 were won through employee satisfaction and engagement surveys, conducted by various third-party organizations. One of the firm’s leading values, “people first,” has driven client satisfaction and project success over the years. The firm’s leadership believes employees do their best work when they are fulfilled and their contributions are realized, which is why the company is 100% employee-owned and operates an employee stock ownership plan.
West Monroe serves hundreds of clients across the mid-market and Fortune 1000, and its employees have fueled incredible growth. The firm was founded in 2002 and has grown at a CAGR of 35%. It currently employs more than 1,000 people across nine U.S. offices. In mid-2017, the firm announced plans to double its workforce by 2022 as part of an effort to address today’s growing tech skills gap in business and innovation.
“Having an award-winning culture means we can consistently retain and attract top talent to best serve our clients. What is so fulfilling to me is that these awards are not only won at a national level, but also at the local level in nearly all of our markets – meaning the culture permeates across the entire company, whether you work in Seattle, Los Angeles, New York, or one of our other six offices,” said Kevin McCarty, President & CEO of West Monroe. “We put a ton of work into creating that consistency, and these awards prove that a company culture built on values will sustain and prosper no matter which city you’re in or how much you grow.”
- ChannelE2E - Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs List 2018
- Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplaces 2018
- Consulting Magazine’s 2018 Best Firms to Work For
- Consulting Magazine’s Rising Stars of the Profession - Jordan Sternleib
- Consulting Magazine’s Rising Stars of the Profession - Kevin Hulsebosch
- Consulting Magazine’s Women Leaders in Consulting - Jodi Bednar
- Corporate Trailblazer Award from Student Conservation Association
- Crain’s Chicago - Best Places to Work 2018 – Top Large Companies to Work For
- Crain’s New York - Best Places to Work 2018
- Elite 150 category of CRN’s 2018 Managed Service Provider 500 (MSP500)
- EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2018 Midwest Region - Kevin McCarty
- Forbes Best Management Consulting Firms for 2018
- Channel Futures - Top 501 Global Managed Service Providers
- Great Place to Work/Fortune – Best Small & Medium Workplaces 2018
- Great Place to Work/Fortune - Best Workplaces for Consulting & Professional Services 2018
- Great Place to Work/Fortune - Best Workplaces for Giving Back 2018
- Great Place to Work/Fortune - Best Workplaces for Millennials 2018
- Great Place to Work/Fortune - Best Workplaces in Chicago 2018
- Great Place to Work/Fortune - Best Workplaces in New York 2018
- Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work 2018
- M&A Advisor Emerging Leaders Awards
- NatureBridge’s Corporate Sustainability Award
- PEOPLE's 2018 Companies that Care
- Puget Sound Business Journal - Washington's Best Workplaces – 50 to 99 employees
- San Francisco Bay Area’s 2018 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For
- Seattle Business Magazine - Washington's 100 Best Companies to Work For
The company is currently hiring for dozens of positions across several markets. For career opportunities, visit www.accepthechallenge.com.
About West Monroe Partners
West Monroe is a national business and technology consulting firm that partners with dynamic organizations to reimagine, build, and operate their businesses at peak performance. Our team of more than 1,000 professionals across nine offices is comprised of an uncommon blend of business consultants and deep technologists. This unique combination of expertise enables us to design, develop, implement, and run strategic business and technology solutions that yield a dramatic commercial impact on our clients’ profitability and performance. For more information, visit www.wmp.com.