- By: Jordan Sternlieb Jerin May
- Service: Technology
- Industry: Banks & Credit Unions Financial Services
On the financial side, the cloud enables faster speed to market and rapid growth potential. Perhaps more importantly, cloud computing frequently reduces costs – an important advantage for an industry where leaders often focus more internally on controllable expenses than top-line revenue lift. For example, by simply migrating to the cloud-based Office 365, World Bank drove down its platform management costs by a whopping $8 million. At DBS Bank in Singapore, moving its data center to the cloud reduced the costs of running it by 75 percent.
In this paper, you will learn:
- Why CFOs are inherently vested in cloud migration
- How the cloud will affect a financial institution’s efficiency ratio and other key performance indicators
- Our three-step process to overcoming unique industry and institutional hurdles when considering a cloud strategy
To request a copy of our white paper, please complete the form below.