We equip you with the tools necessary to build a mature, high-performance contact center—an instrumental element in the pursuit for a successful customer experience.
Delivering a successful customer experience means making it easy for your customers to do business with you. That starts with your contact center. Consider:
- Are customer satisfaction ratings trending up or down?
- Does your customers’ “voice” drive your operations?
- How efficient and consistent are your contact center operations?
- Do you have defined performance goals for your contact center, and are you meeting them?
Move up the “maturity model”Most executives understand how critical customer service is to their company's success. Yet, few companies actually deliver a successful customer experience. Where does your organization stand?
Our comprehensive assessment ranks your organization in six key areas to determine your contact center’s level of maturity. Within each of those areas, you may fall into one of four stages:
- Developing—working toward industry standards
- Foundational—at par with your industry
- Advanced—innovative in certain areas
- Optimized—showing competitive advantage in several areas
Then, we use collaborative visioning sessions and apply our deep industry experience to help you:
- Determine your optimal maturity in each stage
- Develop innovative strategies that improve contact center capabilities
Valuable insights and a plan of actionOur diagnostic produces a road map and an action plan for contact center optimization. This diagnostic includes:
- Step 1—A comprehensive operational assessment of six key areas that influence customer experience, satisfaction, and loyalty: strategy, business processes, technology, performance management and reporting, people development, and organization.
- Step 2—Future-state visioning, industry benchmarking and an analysis of the gaps between your current and desired level of excellence.
- Step 3—A strategy road map that identifies, prioritizes and sequences initiatives required to remedy “pain points” and achieve your vision
- Step 4—A business case and return on investment modeling that helps you secure internal support for change.
Our team can provide the experience and support you need to understand your challenges and develop a realistic strategy that transforms your current contact center into a customer-centric, high performance contact center.
That’s business in the right direction.