Turning evolving technology capabilities into business value
Conversational interfaces, such as voice assistants and chatbots, are seemingly everywhere – and consumers are increasingly reliant on them for interactions. Research by Forrester found that 60 percent of US adults who are actively online are also using messaging, voice, or video chat services.1
They are also in the workplace, with nearly a third of U.S. and European companies already utilizing at least one chatbot or virtual assistant to help automate work tasks or building plans to implement one this year.2
Is your organization using conversational interfaces to realize the business value of a more personal and streamlined customer or employee experience? If not, do you have a plan for doing so?
Experienced support – from strategy to successful deployment
West Monroe’s solution helps organizations to increase call deflection, enhance the customer experience, and improve efficiency within the contact center. We understand the evolving landscape of customer expectations and conversational interface platforms and capabilities, as well as the situations where voice
assistants and chatbots may be most effective and valuable.
Our unique blend of extensive digital and artificial intelligence proficiency and contact center expertise allows us to design and develop effective conversational interface programs. Additionally, our industry experts can provide insight into how you can win the battle for customers by differentiating through customer experience. Our experience spans all primary platforms – including Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Microsoft Bot Framework, and more, enabling us to build the right solution for your organization, with no technological bias.
We apply this uncommon blend of skills and experience to support you through conception, implementation, and adoption:
- Define how conversational and post-app technologies fit into your overall digital and customer experience strategy
- Translate complex business functionality into simple, engaging user experiences
- Develop tailored voice assistant and chatbot solutions and related mobile apps
- Integrate multiple, disparate systems to make critical data available to your conversational services
A more efficient way to deliver personalized interactions
A well-conceived and delivered conversational interface not only provides the highly personalized and contextual experiences that consumers increasingly expect, and may already be getting from your competitors; it also positions your business to realize a variety of benefits:
- Increase efficiency by deflecting calls to a lower-cost, self-service channel
- Improve resolution rates by delivering more consistent and accurate responses to customer inquiries
- Enable round-the-clock automated support
- Reallocate resources to higher-value activities
- Meet customers in the new digital channels where they prefer to engage
- Create competitive advantage by providing innovative, personalized service
That’s business in the right direction.
We have experience working with clients to plan, design, and build conversational systems. If you would like to learn more about how you can take advantage of conversational technologies to enhance your customer experience, feel free to reach out to us for more information.