Today, asset intensive companies that are highly regulated are keenly aware of the need to efficiently manage their assets in order to be competitive.
Organizations are interested in reducing overall maintenance costs, reducing safety incidents, reducing energy consumption, and properly scheduling work crews and personnel on a daily basis to name a few. An Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) software solution is the tool used to implement, track, and monitor such maintenance and operational activities.
Best practices are out there. Are you taking advantage of them?
- Are you considering an EAM solution but aren’t sure how to move forward?
- Do you have EAM capabilities in place but want to be sure you are maximizing their potential?
If so, we can help—beginning with a comprehensive EAM assessment that is based on ISO 55000 standards and:
- Defines your current practices
- Identifies areas for improvement through use of EAM best practices
- Outlines opportunities specific to your business, along with the associated costs and benefits
Our proven business case analysis (BCA) then produces a comprehensive EAM implementation roadmap of initiatives in key areas such as:
- Asset management
- Work management
- Inventory management
- Workforce planning and scheduling
- Metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- EAM software interfaces or integration with IT systems
Established EAM programs are integrated across an entire organization helping to efficiently and effectively save money through proactive management of corporate assets and optimization of the workforce. With the management of assets, comes the management of the resources to support these activities - such as inventory and materials and internal and external labor resources to execute the work.