In their latest report evaluating business operations consulting, Gartner has named BearingPoint as a "challenger", with its network partners ABeam and West Monroe Partners. ABeam, BearingPoint and West Monroe Partners formed a global network in 2011 to increase the breadth and depth of each firm’s delivery capabilities globally. BearingPoint has demonstrated at many occasions it is a thought leader in the supply chain and operations area. Most recently, "Green supply chain: from awareness to action" was a feature in the first BearingPoint Institute Report.
Masaki Yasui, Executive Officer, SCM sector leader of ABeam Consulting commented:
- “It’s an honour for our partnership to be included in the Challenger quadrant of Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Business Operation consulting services.”
- “By our accumulated know-how from previous experiences and a strong relationship between us, we believe we provide enhanced services to clients to expand their business, especially in the Asian region.”
Yvon Donval, Partner at BearingPoint and Supply Chain Service Line lead said:
- “We believe this industry recognition demonstrates the leadership of BearingPoint, ABeam and West Monroe Partners in delivering innovative solutions to our clients in the SCM and operations space.”
- “Our clients select BearingPoint and our partners for our innovative approach, deep industry expertise and unmatched capabilities to deliver end-to-end projects, from strategy all the way to implementation.”
Josh Sandstrom, a director with West Monroe Partners added:
- “As network partners, we are committed to offering our clients comprehensive, transformational business operations consulting services around the globe.”
- “We believe our business operations core competencies, including a rare focus on workforce optimization, allow us to offer solutions that deliver sustainable efficiency improvements and position our clients for success in an increasingly competitive marketplace.”
Gartner ; Magic Quadrant for Business Operations Consulting Services, Worldwide ; Daniel Krauss and Dana Stiffler - Link to the report on Gartner.com, subscription required (ID: G00238208) [LINK: http://bit.ly/BO_MQ]
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
The BearingPoint Institute Reports: www.bearingpoint.com/en-uk/7-5205/bearingpoint-institute/ or as iPad app https://bitly.com/BEIapp.
About West Monroe Partners
West Monroe Partners is a North American, business and technology consulting firm focused on guiding organizations through projects that fundamentally transform their business. With the experience to create the most ambitious visions as well as the skills to implement the smallest details of our client’s most critical projects, West Monroe Partners is a proven provider of growth and efficiency to large enterprises, as well as more nimble middle-market organizations. Our more than 350 consulting professionals drive better business results by harnessing our collective experience across a range of industries, serving clients out of offices across the US and Canada. For more information, visit our website at www.westmonroepartners.com.
Director of Marketing
Tel. +1 (312) 980.9423
BearingPoint delivers business consulting with management and technology capabilities. As an independent firm with European roots and global reach BearingPoint serves leading companies and public sector organisations world-wide to align and optimise processes, IT and operating models with business strategy. Driven by a strong entrepreneurial mindset and desire to create long-term partnerships, BearingPoint’s consultants are committed to delivering excellence and value to their clients. The firm’s approach to working with clients is highly collaborative and designed to improve business performance, from strategy through to execution. BearingPoint currently employs 3,500 people in 15 countries. For more information, please visit: www.bearingpoint.com or follow us on twitter @bearingpoint.
Tel. +49 89 540338029
About ABeam Consulting Ltd.
ABeam Consulting provides business transformation services that create strategic advantage, improve business processes, leverage technology innovation, and enhance organizational performance for leading multinational and domestic companies worldwide. ABeam partners with clients to diagnose and solve their real challenges with solutions that combine industry and operational best practices with technical expertise. Pragmatic approaches ensure that clients gain measurable value more quickly. Headquartered in Tokyo, ABeam’s 4,000 professionals serve 700 clients in 21 countries. For more information, visit www.abeam.com.