- By: Paul DeCotis Danny Freeman Jeff Smith David South Sam Uyeno Jack Winter Craig Watson
- Service: Digital Technology
- Industry: Energy & Utilities
At West Monroe, we work alongside utilities every day. From our observations, we have concluded that focusing on an organization’s increasingly digital operating foundation is the surest way to gain alignment among the many facets of change and drive toward becoming a utility of the future both productively and swiftly. In the short term, this digital foundation itself creates some challenges, but over time it holds the key to addressing the most critical problems utilities face.
Read this paper to:
- Learn the six issues U.S. utilities should focus on in 2018 and beyond— and why
- Understand how digital transformation underpins each of these issues
- Obtain high-level ideas for addressing these issues