Water utility executives are starved for more insightful operational data. As a result, many water utilities are considering or investing in automated metering infrastructure (AMI) and related analytics capabilities.
- Understand the drivers and inhibitors for water utilities’ adoption of AMS and data analytics
- Determine existing implementation rates and complexity of data analytics offerings used by water utilities
- Highlight how early adopters are using data analytics to run their businesses
- Examine the depth and breadth of vendor offerings available in the marketplace
- Assess the gap between the functionality utilities want and what is available
- Provide insight to water utilities seeking to use analytics to address business goals
To read a full copy of our survey findings, please complete the form below.