Through our work developing loyalty and engagement strategy and associated co-brand or private label card programs, it is apparent that loyalty and engagement efforts have become highly inefficient. Rewards programs are increasingly spread too thin across varied and opposing market demands and have struggled to maintain efficient design that both maximizes resources and yields an engaging experience for their consumers.
Loyalty and engagement tactics and strategies must now meet the demands of “smarter,” digital customers who expect seamless, real-time experiences, while retaining their more traditional brick-and-mortar customers through differentiated loyalty offerings. In their current state, many loyalty programs are trying to do too much with too little and as a result are no longer winning the hearts and minds of customers by making efficient use of their available resources.Rather than continuing to tweak existing offerings, organizations pursuing loyalty and engagement tactics need to consider new and more efficient strategies for winning the hearts, minds, and wallets of their customers.
Read this white paper to:
- Recognize the forces that drive loyalty program efficiency and how competing demands can affect results
- Maximize the synergies between card programs and non-tender loyalty programs
- Understand the importance of balancing loyalty program operations and customer expectations
- Learn what an efficient loyalty program that drives customer engagement looks like
- Determine how to assess your current loyalty program performance to identify improvement opportunities