- By: Chuck Malone
- Service: Customer Experience
- Industry: Energy & Utilities Consumer & Industrial Products
Field service organizations can support the organization’s overall effort to elevate customer experience by doing these four things.
A customer’s experience with the field services organization has a lasting impact on their overall impression of the company, which can positively or negatively impact customer satisfaction, retention, word of mouth, and future sales.
Often, though, field service operations are disconnected from corporate initiatives to enhance customer experience.
"Aided by technology, leaders are taking steps to mobilize their field service organizations in the race to respond to evolving expectations and distinguish experience from competitors."
Read this paper to learn:
- Four ways that field service organizations can impact and elevate customer experience
- Features of modern technology that can improve productivity and deliver other benefits
- Practical starting points for transforming field service operations