- By: Casey Foss
Capability only goes so far. Consulting firms are often proud of the technical expertise of their personnel—and with good reason. Without that level and know-how, any firm would essentially be worthless.
The days of the firm with the best capabilities are long gone. That toolbox merely gets you a call back. But there’s another side to the same coin—the importance of soft skills development. And too many firms and firm leaders have fallen into The Capability Trap—downplaying the more personal side of the business. So, while you’ve found great talent and trained them, it is very likely that you have not prepared them to effectively operate and interact with the most important people to your business—clients.
In this webinar, panelists will explore the all–too–often overlooked aspects of soft skills, and more importantly, what your organization can do to enhance them and, ultimately, drive more value to clients.
Join this webinar on March 7—at no cost— and uncover answers to such critical questions as:
- How are firms ensuring soft-skills success?
- What are some of the best practices to developing soft skills?
- What are some of the common pitfalls? What mistakes are firms making?
- How does a firm manage and track a ‘soft-skills advantage’?
- What steps should you be taking right now to position your firm for success?
- Casey Foss, Director of Marketing, West Monroe Partners
- Joseph Kornik, Publisher and Editor-in-Chief Consulting Magazine
- Keith Bevans, Partner, Bain & Company
- Tome Rodenhauser, General Manager ALM Intelligence & Managing Director, Advisory Services
- Terry Melnik, OpenAir Product Director, NetSuite