- Industry: Energy & Utilities
With the White House's recent release on Customer Data Privacy guidelines, many questions have arisen on how these guidelines will affect utilities work within the smart grid and what steps should be taken immediately to protect customer privacy. This webinar discusses:
- The immediate steps every utility planning a smart grid deployment should take to protect customer privacy
- What you should be more concerned about, state or federal policy?
- What safeguards is NIST developing to protect customer privacy?
- Specific utility business processes that could be impacted by privacy policies
The slides from the presentation can be downloaded here.
Will McNamara – West Monroe Partners
Will McNamara is a senior manager in West Monroe Partners’ Energy & Utilities practice, where he oversees delivery of regulatory support and key stakeholder relations services to the firm’s utility clients. He has more than 15 years of energy industry, policy-making, rate design, expert testimony, and lobbying experience.