- The key components for a solid demand response business case
- Effective strategies for obtaining regulatory approval for demand response programs
- Techniques for calculating “avoided costs” associated with DR
- New trends in revenue decoupling mechanisms
- The impact that advanced technologies for conservation voltage reduction (CVR) and volt/VAR optimization (VVO) are having on DR costs and benefits
- The real world impact of FERC’s “negawatts” policy and FERC’s Order 745
Will McNamara – West Monroe Partners
Will McNamara is a senior manager in West Monroe Partners’ Energy & Utilities practice, where he oversees delivery of regulatory support and key stakeholder relations services to the firm’s utility clients. He has more than 15 years of energy industry, policy-making, rate design, expert testimony, and lobbying experience.