- Industry: Banks & Credit Unions
Missing the opportunity
As the top three banks continue to dominate market share, many banks are struggling to grow non-interest income and are missing the opportunity to maximize treasury management revenue. The key to substantial growth is customer loyalty. Are your customers loyal?
- Are they committed to a mutually successful long-term partnership?
- Are they paying you fairly for the value you provide?
- Are they serving as a reference and endorsement for your bank?
Optimizing treasury management – from the outside in
Our Treasury Management Center of Excellence has all of the resources to help you:
- Develop a realistic view of your treasury management opportunities
- Create a differentiated strategy, plan and roadmap for your organization and marketplace
- Navigate complex change and realize value quickly
“Easier Banking” Operating Models.
One key to building a successful treasury management business is to do so from the outside in – from the perspective of the customer. That’s where we excel.
- We understand the market and have invested in our own proprietary research on the 10 Key Drivers of Easier Banking
- We talk directly with your customers to understand their needs and map their journey to identify their pain points with your bank
- We combine this insight with internal and external data, organizational design and process improvement principles, and proprietary tools such as our inventory of industry-leading practices and a Treasury Management Capability Maturity Model
Onboarding And Service Transformation.
Many banks still struggle with antiquated treasury management onboarding and servicing processes . We can help you by:
- Introducing customer-centric onboarding and service processes that accelerate speed to revenue
- Employing modern technology, such as the nCino bank operating system and robotics Process Automation (RPA), to enhance customer interactions and streamline employee processes
- Improving contact center operations and adding new digitally enabled self-service channels
Product Management And Optimization Strategy.To attract and retain customers, you need the “table stakes” products and services that meet their changing needs. These need to be intuitive and easy to use. We build winning product management and optimization strategies:
- Product gap analysis and competitive benchmarking
- Digital product usability and customer effort assessments
- Vendor/partner selection and optimization processes
- Deposit product and growth strategies
- Revenue realization and profitability analysis
Sales Growth And Process Effectiveness.
Treasury management is all about selling an easier way of doing business. That requires a tailored sales strategy. We develop effective, solution-based consultative sales approaches by:
- Analyzing sales effectiveness
- Using LEAN workforce optimization principles to improve the sales process
- Implementing Salesforce CRM accelerators and tools
- Developing business intelligence and advanced analytics capabilities to inform the sales team and managers
- Creating sales incentives that drive the right behaviors
Increased revenue and market share, at a lower cost
Revitalizing your approach to treasury management will pay dividends. Our clients enjoy “sticky” and more profitable relationships with their clients along with sustainable market share growth. They have improved revenue predictability and diversification. In many cases, they have increased speed to revenue by up to 40 percent and reduced costs by up to 30 percent. In other words, they have turned a basic client need into a true source of differentiation and competitive advantage. That’s business in the right direction.