- Service: Performance Services
Meeting high expectations
Your technology users have high expectations when they call your service desk: fast diagnosis, clear communication, efficient resolution— and a great attitude. That’s because their expectations are set by the best-in-class service organizations with which they interact today.
Many organizations struggle to meet these lofty expectations due to:
- The cost of maintaining a 24/7 service desk
- High staff turnover
- Time spent resolving issues rather than finding ways to prevent them
We can help—with a distinctive IT service desk approach that puts the emphasis on service.
Grounded in great service
The West Monroe difference starts with the people we choose to staff our IT service desk: people with the deep and current technology skills to solve nearly any problem—but also empathy and a passion to resolve issues.
Our 24/7 service desk provides:
- Remote service for troubleshooting problems involving common and complex issues
- Documented ITIL-based processes
- Dispatch or dedicated on-site support
- Proactive management for workstations and mobile devices
- Monthly reporting on service desk trends to facilitate analysis and prevention