For many companies, the process of configuring and generating sales quotes remains highly manual and time consuming. Because quoting and pricing tools are disconnected from other sales and billing engines, sales representatives must access multiple applications in order to generate quotes. This can result in slow delivery of bids, inaccurate quotes, and unapproved discounting – factors that affect multiple organizational functions and, ultimately, revenue and margins.
- How can you help sales reps get quotes to prospects faster?
- Is there a better, more efficient way to control discounts and pricing approvals?
- How can you automate this process while pricing products in multiple ways (e.g., subscription, one-time, usage-based) and/ or enabling use of non-standard terms and conditions?
Integrating Salesforce CPQ
Configuration-price-quote (CPQ) applications have become vital tools for producing accurate and professional sales quotes quickly and efficiently, with fewer errors. Now, Salesforce takes this to the next level, with CPQ capabilities that operate on the Sales Cloud platform.
We are uniquely qualified to help you get the most out of Salesforce CPQ capabilities, with a blend of experience that includes:
- Strong understanding of the quote-to-cash business process
- Deep Salesforce technical expertise, including a team of certified consultants and a Salesforce CPQ ambassador
- Development of the most complex CPQ billing offering to date with the founding architects of Salesforce CPQ
We approach quote-to-cash transformation as a fundamental business initiative, not simply a systems deployment initiative. We will work with you to redesign processes and then drive business value by customizing and configuring Salesforce CPQ to automate and streamline key tasks. You can benefit from robust CPQ capabilities that handle advanced approvals, subscriptions, contract management lifecycle, pricing rules, product bundling, product rules, and quote templates – as well as Salesforce’s familiar user interface, world-class security, and easy implementation
Better yet, we will help you integrate Salesforce CPQ with other Salesforce modules – for example, allowing you to move CPQ data automatically into your CRM system – to streamline the overall quoteto-cash process.
Boost revenue, protect margins
As a part of quote-to-cash transformation, automating CPQ processes can deliver high impact in a short period of time:
- Empower your sales representatives to spend more time selling and less time on manual tasks
- Enable access from the field through Salesforce’s mobile interface
- Reduce errors
- Close deals faster
- Preserve your margins
- Protect your brand through greater pricing standardization