Our Salesforce.com Sales Cloud accelerator is a package of best practices and templates that expedite the path to effective MRM capabilities. Paired with our business and technology expertise, it can help your credit union realize these benefits—and more.
Are you investing more than you should?The benefits of member relationship management (MRM) solutions are well documented, but credit unions often invest much more than necessary— in dollars and time—to establish effective MRM capabilities. Consider:
- How effective are your cross-selling efforts? How do you know?
- Have you automated critical sales and servicing processes?
- Are you looking for a robust MRM solution that doesn’t feel years away?
- Do you know which best practices have helped other institutions accelerate their MRM capabilities?
- Are you ready to take the next step but aren’t sure how?
An uncommon blend of business and technology expertiseSalesforce.com’s Sales Cloud is the world’s leading sales application for managing accounts and opportunities and promoting sales collaboration—and the solution that many financial institutions have chosen to drive better performance.
If you want to accelerate the benefits of using Salesforce.com Sales Cloud, West Monroe Partners can help. We are a Platinum Salesforce Consulting Partner with an uncommon blend of business acumen gained through years of banking experience coupled with deep technology and Salesforce platform expertise. Our team has worked with institutions of all sizes to build tailored Sales Cloud solutions—and more importantly, deploy those solutions fast and efficiently.
Best practices pave the way
Every bank has unique operations and needs that dictate the optimal MRM solution—but there are common industry and implementation considerations for which experience can accelerate implementation. Our Salesforce.com Sales Cloud “accelerator” utilizes established best practices to cut the time and cost of implementation. It includes:
- An implementation tool kit
- A robust data model that supports business and consumer relationships
- A framework for integration with leading core processing vendors and data warehouses, built on our experience with leading providers like Fiserv, Jack Henry, FIS, and D+H
- Data security and compliance requirements
We combine these resources with Salesforce.com platform, strategy, industry, business process, and change enablement expertise to:
- Validate your credit union’s unique business requirements and design a solution tailored to your needs
- Build and test the solution—including integrating it with your core processing and other systems and customizing features as required
- Train your system users and administrators and deploy the solution in a way that promotes organizational adoption and stability
You could be closer than you think to realizing the benefits of Salesforce.com Sales Cloud. Better yet, you can get started today—by requesting a demo. That’s business in the right direction.