- Service: Performance Services
Unleashing the power of Salesforce with Performance Services.
- Can’t figure out how to improve their sales process.
- Concerned about client satisfaction and access to insights to improve key relationships.
- Leadership is still wondering whether their teams are routinely communicating with clients & prospects.
Our Performance Services team can help—with skilled, flexible, and cost- effective services for managing and enhancing Salesforce with which your users interact every day.
We fix Salesforce issues— but that’s just the start. We learn your business and bring ideas and solutions for advancing capabilities along with your operations. Most importantly, we provide companies with the comfort that you are maximizing your organizations capabilities by utilizing the full power of Salesforce.
Where other providers focus on just the technical aspects of keeping your system up and running, we focus on the solutions that allow your business to grow and prosper. From analyzing process, synthesizing data, and automating workflow we empower your business through enhanced capabilities and actionable insights.
Services tailored to your operations
From Sales Cloud to Service Cloud to CPQ and even custom-built solutions on the Force. com platform, we can provide a blend of administration, configuration, and development skills from our Salesforce certified team members to keep the platform meeting the needs of your users.
Examples of activities/skills we provide:
- Proactive integration monitoring to ensure accurate and timely dataflows.
- Advisory services to ensure effective system governance.
- Administrative support for user management, security, and general processing.
- Development and management of custom code and configuration that scales with your business.
- Environment and release management for production and sandbox instances.
- Mass data work to aid in system cleanup and to facilitate changing business requirements.
- Troubleshoot and restore services upon unplanned interruptions to system availability, services, and/or quality.
The bottom line: We provide the experience, skills, and resources necessary to keep your Salesforce environments running—so that you can focus on running a productive and successful business.