- Service: Performance Services
Not your average managed services
If high performance is the ultimate measure of a business, then why would an organization leave the responsibility for running its core IT systems and operations to burdened internal IT teams and commodity outsourcers?
At West Monroe, we take a different view of managed services. We call it something different, performance services, reflecting the impact that strong, efficiently run core systems can have on your organization’s performance.
The difference starts with our unique blend of technical, industry, and business expertise— making us an ideal partner for critical IT services that demand flawless execution and a focus on the future rather than simply fighting today’s fires.
Our services are built on years of experience helping clients—from middle market to large enterprises—run quality, efficient IT operations. You can expect:
- No bias or predisposition to using certain services or technologies— we simply recommend the best way to run your IT environment
- ITIL processes and best practices to ensure consistent delivery
- Continuous assessment of your environment and trends creating recommendations and an ongoing roadmap
- Proactive maintenance and upgrades
- Dedication and expertise of a 100+ person managed services team
- An account management team that is your advocate and focused on service delivery
- Tracking of KPIs and service level agreements to make sure we exceed the level of service
Many managed services providers are good fire fighters. Wouldn’t you rather have an IT environment that prevents fires from starting in the first place? That’s business in the right direction.