- Service: Performance Services
Our Performance Services team provides the deep technical skills and resources necessary to provide IT managed services to maintain reliable, predictable, high-performing data center operations.
A well-oiled machine
You’ve invested a lot to create an efficient, productive organization—a well-oiled machine. A key cog in that machine is the IT infrastructure that runs it.
- How stable and reliable is your technology environment?
- Do you have an operations center with all the skills necessary to manage a complex environment?
- Is your IT team “keeping the lights on” but struggling to execute on key IT initiatives?
While your technology infrastructure is critical to maintaining operations, it is the last thing you need to worry about. That’s because we do. Our Performance Services team provides the array of deep technical skills and resources necessary to maintain a reliable, predictable, high-performing technology infrastructure.
Service designed around your needs
For growing businesses, the ability to adjust and scale infrastructure quickly is critical. We offer a flexible staffing and support model designed around your needs, your technology environment, and your budget. Our size and capabilities enable us to quickly adapt services as your needs grow or change.
The foundation for our infrastructure management services is a US-based 24/7/365 operations center that provides:
- Monitoring of all infrastructure components, utilization, and services, as well as custom monitoring
- Event notification, tracking, response, and break-fix for all infrastructure incidents
- Execution of established ITIL processes
- Dispatch or dedicated on-site support as needed
- Best-of-breed tools and IT service management processes
- Proactive maintenance for your environment, including regular infrastructure assessments
- Advisory services to provide strategy and align to your evolving business needs
The bottom line: You can look after your business with the confidence in that we’re looking after the vital IT infrastructure that runs it. That’s business in the right direction.