- Industry: Healthcare & Life Sciences
Meeting regulatory and compliance reporting needs. Managing complex research data and activities. Ensuring your field sales force has ready access to the information it needs to be successful. Technology is imperative to your organization’s success. Yet, the need to focus on core businesses makes it hard for many mid-sized biotechnology companies to justify all of the technology skills required to run their operations. Have you considered the following:
- Do you have sufficient, dedicated IT resources internally to handle issues and prepare for the future?
- Is your organization able to meet regulatory compliance and reporting requirements efficiently?
- Are you following a plan to keep your technology up to date with your organization’s business and goals
- Do you rely on an outside vendor to maintain your technology environment?
- Does your vendor really understand the biotechnology industry and the critical systems that keep your business running?
The managed services partner for biotechnology
If you need a technology partner that can optimize your infrastructure while you focus on your business, look to West Monroe Partners. Our Managed Services practice doesn’t just provide skilled technology resources; we provide a team that understands your business—one that has years of experience helping biotechnology companies develop and maintain the IT infrastructure critical to advancing their strategies and goals. Our dedicated Managed Services team provides scheduled and on-call IT services and systems monitoring to support your routine and proactive infrastructure needs:
- Help desk and user support
- Data centers
- Network infrastructure, including security, firewalls, switches, and remote access
- Server infrastructure
- Core infrastructure, including directory services, e-mail, remote e-mail, anti-virus/spam, and file/print
- Industry- and business-specific systems to support research, compliance, sales, and other key activities
- Telephony and unified communications
We don’t just keep things running; we add value
In addition to establishing worry-free support for your routine infrastructure requirements, working with West Monroe Partners also provides access to the breadth and bench strength of a full-service business and technology consulting firm—one that has the experience, skills, and industry insights to help you address many other needs:
- Completing critical IT projects
- Implementing new technologies; for example, a sales force automation solution, a laboratory information management system, or an enterprise resource planning solution to manage data and reporting for clinical trials
- Developing a custom application or reporting capability
- Providing strategic, CIO-level IT advice as your business grows; assisting with creation of your IT budget; or simply answering your questions about key IT trends and best practices in the biotechnology industry
Reliable, proactive, service-oriented support
Technology infrastructure is vital to maintaining critical biotechnology research and sales activities, but managing it can be a real challenge. West Monroe Partners’ Managed Services practice provides you with access to reliable, proactive, service-oriented professionals who understand your operations and the specialized systems that drive them—in short, the type of support that:
- Improves stability, performance, and data security
- Strengthens regulatory compliance and reporting
- Increases business and sales productivity
- Enables vital research activities—and, ultimately, growth and competitiveness