- Service: Customer Experience
- Industry: Banks & Credit Unions Energy & Utilities Manufacturing & Distribution Healthcare
Many companies still use manual methods and disconnected on-premise solutions to manage work orders and scheduling for field services. This can lead to inefficient operations and high costs of service. Worse yet, it can affect customer experience and satisfaction.
Running efficient, effective field service operations means being able to put the right mobile employees and resources in the right place at the right time. Can you?
Integrating Field Service Lightning
We can help you establish an integrated platform for managing end-to-end field service using Salesforce Field Service Lightning—enabling your:
- Contact center agents to field inquiries, create cases and work orders, and book appointments—pulling customer, asset, and other data from across Salesforce to increase speed and accuracy
- Dispatchers to schedule and assign work intelligently and optimize resources based on access to information about time, skills, location, and other business rules
- Field technicians to receive work orders, manage and update job progress, and deliver a consistent customer experience in the field using the mobile app to access schedules, van stock and inventory, knowledge articles, and real-time collaboration
Field Service Lightning provides all features and functions necessary for seamless operations:
- Work orders
- Service life cycle management
- Assets and entitlements
- Assignment and dispatching
- Resource management
- Mobile operations
- Reports and dashboards for dispatchers and executives
Skilled support from strategy through execution
If you want to streamline and strengthen field service, we are uniquely qualified to help. West Monroe Partners—a Salesforce Platinum Cloud Alliance Partner—has a well-established track record for successful implementation of complex Salesforce solutions, including a wide variety of field service initiatives.
We blend deep Salesforce experience with other areas of expertise key to improving field service operations, including workforce optimization, call center operations, organizational change management and industry operations and best practices.
This makes us the ideal partner to support you from strategy through successful introduction of Field Service Lightning within your organization.
Impact within weeks
By equipping you to put the right field resources in the right place at the right time, we can help you:
- Increase employee productivity
- Manage assets more effectively across the life cycle
- Reduce operational costs
- Improve customer experience and satisfaction
Best of all, we can establish powerful Field Service Lightning capabilities within weeks—so you can start delivering faster, smarter, more personalized service from the phone to the field.