- Service: Operations Excellence
- Industry: Energy & Utilities Life Sciences Healthcare Manufacturing & Distribution
Don’t leave valuable improvement opportunities to chance.
We take a holistic approach to EAM across asset intensive and regulated organizations by blending our EAM implementation experience with deep industry expertise.
Today, asset intensive companies that are highly regulated are keenly aware of the need to efficiently manage their assets in order to be competitive.
Organizations are interested in reducing overall maintenance costs, reducing safety incidents, reducing energy consumption, and properly scheduling work crews and personnel on a daily basis to name a few. An Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) software solution is the tool used to implement, track, and monitor such maintenance and operational activities.
Best practices are out there. Are you taking advantage of them?
- Are you considering an EAM solution but aren’t sure how to move forward?
- Do you have EAM capabilities in place but want to be sure you are maximizing their potential?
- Defines your current practices
- Identifies areas for improvement through use of EAM best practices
- Outlines opportunities specific to your business, along with the associated costs and benefits
- Asset management
- Work management
- Inventory management
- Workforce planning and scheduling
- Metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- EAM software interfaces or integration with IT systems