West Monroe Managed Services can help—with skilled, flexible, and cost-effective services for managing and enhancing the key applications with which your users interact every day.
Experience, skills, and resources shouldn’t be a barrier
Certain business applications keep your company running smoothly. But keeping those applications tuned for optimal performance isn’t always easy.
- Do you lack the resources or skills to make application updates or enhancements in a timely manner?
- Does your staff have the knowledge to take advantage of evolving features and functions?
West Monroe Managed Services team can help—with skilled, flexible, and cost-effective services for managing and enhancing the key applications with which your users interact every day.
Of course we fix application issues— but that’s just the start. Our skilled team gets to know your business, brings ideas and solutions for advancing application capabilities along with your operations, and delivers service levels appropriate for your needs. In other words, we focus on keeping issues from happening in the first place.
Services tailored to your operations
We offer a spectrum of services for maintaining and continuously improving some of today’s most critical business applications— including Salesforce, Microsoft SharePoint, and custom .NET solutions that run everything from front-end sales to reporting.
Our application management services include:
- 24/7/365 application support, with support for users and priority remediation capabilities
- Periodic health checks, proactive maintenance, and release management
- Ongoing application development and enhancements that increase user satisfaction and the value of your investment
- Insights on best practices and new features and functions, along with assistance with building a practical road map for continuous enhancement
- Support for integration with existing or new systems and platforms
- Assistance with introducing updates and enhancements without disrupting your business
The bottom line: We provide the experience, skills, and resources necessary to keep your key applications running—so that you can focus on running a productive and successful business.