- By: Gil Mermelstein
Are you getting the precise insight you need from your data? If you want to develop the precise insights necessary for success and profitable performance in today’s dynamic banking landscape, HyperCube® may be the answer.
HyperCube®, an innovative complex event analysis tool, revolutionizes strategy development and value creation.
While banks typically have a wealth of data available to support decision making, compiling it systematically and interpreting it properly can be a significant challenge. Furthermore, statistical tools used to mine data often provide insight leveraging only portions of a bank’s data, therefore, leaving significant insight undiscovered.
Are you getting the precise insight you need from your data?
Some signs that you may need to refine your existing business intelligence or analytics models include the inability to:
- Identify root causes of underwriting losses, customer attrition, or fraudulent activity
- Increase customer share of wallet
- Understand what drives customer satisfaction
- Incorporate all internal and external variables into your current analysis
- Develop consistent, complete data sets
If you want to develop the precise insights necessary for success and profitable performance in today’s dynamic banking landscape, HyperCube® may be the answer.
HyperCube® is a mathematical-based technology that derives business rules without the need for human-defined hypotheses. It utilizes state-of-the-art algorithms and unique computing capabilities to provide results with much greater precision than usual statistical methods. More specifically, these innovative “bottom-up” analyses—which eliminate the analytical biases and assumptions of averages or “best-fit” logic—can dramatically improve the way your organization makes decisions and its ability to understand and manage:
- Risks within product and customer portfolios
- Customer behavior, acquisition, relationship management, cross selling and attrition
- Potential sources of fraud and abuse
Insight for your biggest business issues.
HyperCube® helps uncover more complete answers than traditional statistical models—root causes and business rules that traditional solutions simply cannot produce. Our methodology allows accurate micro-segmentation not achievable before and, therefore, improves performance materially. You can use HyperCube® to answer questions about some of your biggest operational issues, such as:
- Which customer profiles are more likely to default?
- Which customers are more likely to attrite or respond to marketing campaigns?
- How can fraudulent activities be identified sooner?
- How can my existing models be refined to go from good to great?
More than 300 organizations across a wide range of industries have used HyperCube® to drive performance and competitive advantage. In fact, the MIT Sloan School recognized HyperCube® in its 2010 “Innovation Showcase” and the Pasteur Institute named it the “best performing data analysis.”
West Monroe applies Hypercube® to help quickly derive answers to your most pressing issues, usually producing a complete set of business rules within a few weeks that can drive significant tangible value. To learn more, please contact Gil Mermelstein, Managing Director of West Monroe Partners’ Banking practice, at email@example.com or 646.998.9952.