- Industry: Banks & Credit Unions
As we prepare to close out 2012 and usher in 2013, one thing is clear: the banking industry remains one of the most dynamic and stimulating markets today. Every facet of how institutions do business – from front and back office operations to the use of analytical insights and Big Data– is being challenged, re-worked and revolutionized in this steeply competitive landscape.
Even as we move further from the volatile uncertainty following the “Great Recession” of 2008, it’s clear market conditions will continue to provide challenges, and opportunities, that institutions must take advantage of in order to thrive. To make sound business decisions, successful banks require greater insight from the wealth of data available to them in order to:
- Better understand who their most profitable customers are, and how to retain them
- Evaluate the M&A landscape to help identify potential opportunities and benefits of industry consolidation
- Understand and manage risks within product and customer portfolios
- Move from tactical strategic planning to true strategic planning
In this newsletter, we share our insights on issues facing financial institutions and banking clients around the globe—from customer segmentation and analytical insights to the evolving merger and acquisition landscape.
We hope you find these examples enlightening and useful. Of course, we are happy to provide additional information or answer any questions you may have. Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of assistance.