- Service: Operations Excellence
Attended by over 50 supply chain professionals, this seminar covered the LEAN process, the sales and operations planning process, and advanced planning and scheduling.
Inefficiencies in the supply chain are often the result of insufficient planning and a lack of effective methodology and tools – which impacts overall competitiveness. With the combination of LEAN business process reengineering methodology and the right software technology, you can:
- Reduce inventories
- Increase fill rates
- Maximize and balance plant capacity
- Meet challenging delivery schedules
- Make your operational improvements more easily sustainable
- Reduce cycle times
- Acquire agility and flexibility
- Enable internal collaboration
West Monroe, in partnership with DynaSys and Preactor, hosted a seminar in October to address these issues first hand. Attended by over 50 supply chain professionals, this seminar covered:
- The LEAN process
- The sales and operations planning process
- Advanced planning and scheduling
Additionally, representatives from RONA, DUBO Électrique, and Multibar demonstrated the value of advanced software and processes and the direct influence they have on supply chain efficiency. Based on feedback we received from the audience, they greatly appreciated the insight and case study examples presented: Please contact Dennis Ouellet for more information.
LEAN Methodology Meets Advanced Technology
West Monroe’s Dedicated supply chain consultants have a breadth of business and technology experience not available from many specialized firms. We leverage:
- Strong familiarity with supply chain issues and business process re-engineering in many industries
- Extensive knowledge of supply chain best practices and benchmark data
- Structured methodologies for analyzing supply chain processes, identifying improvement opportunities, and demonstrating the case for change
- Selection and implementation experience with a wide array of supply chain software and systems including DynaSys and Preactor
Your supply chain holds the keys to enhanced performance, competitiveness, and shareholder value. West Monroe Partners can help you unlock the potential. Contact Yves Leclerc for more information.
Created in 1985, DynaSys is a leading provider of Demand & Supply Chain Planning solutions. For over 25 years, DynaSys has proven its experience and unique know-how in forecasting, planning and optimizing the overall supply chain. The collaborative and integrated n.SKEP® solutions by DynaSys cover the following processes:
- Sales forecast (demand planning)
- Sales and operation planning (S&OP)
- Distribution resource planning (DRP)
- Master planning
- Network and inventory optimization
- Master production schedule (MPS)
- Procurement planning and optimization
Active in a range of industries, including Food & Beverage, CPG, Pharmaceuticals/Chemicals/Cosmetics, Distribution and Retail, Fashion, and Automotive, DynaSys has more than 250 customers around the world, amongst which are Nestlé, Mars, LVMH, Coca Cola, Baxter Healthcare, Johnson & Johnson, Pernod Ricard, Essilor, Dubo Electric and Spectra Premium.
Preactor International is a world leader in production planning and scheduling software used by a wide range of businesses. The company was established more than 17 years ago and is still led by its founders, including President & CEO Mike Novels, a leading expert in planning and scheduling technology for the manufacturing sector.
Frequently integrated with ERP, MES and Supply Chain Management solutions like n.SKEP by DynaSys, Preactor’s breakthrough technology is used by more than 3,500 small, medium and large multinational companies located in 67 countries.
Preactor has established partnerships with more than 400 companies located around the world to provide local expertise to support the implementation of the solution for each company. These 1,000+ accredited professionals offer a key resource working closely with users to ensure each company’s unique requirements are met.