Welcome to the largest industrial and systems engineering event of the year! Join us at the IISE Annual conference as we discuss sustainability, engineering, and technology trends in the transportation industry.
The Institute of Industrial and Systems Engineers (IISE) is excited to invite you to Orlando for an educational feast fit for the profession’s finest. At the IISE Annual Conference & Expo, you’re joining leaders in the field, up-and-comers and students to network, gather new ideas and learn about innovative tools and techniques. Prepare to make connections that will aid your career and build friendships that last a lifetime. Presentations will cover overall content of the profession instead of focusing specifically on research or applied solutions.
Join us for our sessions below!
- Sustainability Trends in the Transportation Industry with Doug Mettenburg (JB Hunt), Joel Brock, Shelly Hagerman, and Lizzie Wierlemann
- Workplaces on Wheels – IE Applications for Food Service Delivery with Nathan Crabel
- An Engineering Approach to Selection Software with Nick Rittenhouse
- Process Improvement for Turnover Time in Operating Rooms with Shekinah Bergmann
- Use Cases for Advanced Analytics in Transportation with Doug Mettenburg (JB Hunt), Joel Brock, Brian Pacula, Doug MacWilliams, Kiley Vickery
- Coaching and Guiding the Next Generation of Leaders Panel with Panelists – Danny Faucette (Tindall Corp), Kaz Takeda (Disney), Brad Parrish (FedEx), Bill Tolo (BestBuy) & Doug Rabeneck
- Employee Attrition with Jeremy Wortz and JB Hunt
Date and Time:
May 18-21, 2019
Registration begins at 3:00 PM EST
The Rosen Shingle Creek
9939 Universal Blvd.
Orlando, Florida 32819
Register below, we hope to see you there!