Under the Reforming the Energy Vision (REV) agenda, renewable energy is growing rapidly across the state: solar has increased over 1,500 percent, New York has held the largest renewable energy procurements by a state in U.S. history, and offshore wind is poised to transform the state’s electricity supply to be cleaner and more sustainable.
Join us for the sessions below, or stop by out table in the reception area!
Session: Policy & Regulatory Updates
Monday, May 6, 2019 | 8:30 – 9:45 am
This panel will discuss:
- Cuomo’s Green New Deal
- New & emerging regulatory considerations
- Clean energy standards
- Rate design reform
- Additional REV-related updates
Session: New York Power: A Path Forward
Monday, May 6, 2019 | 3:45 – 5:15 pm
- How to properly structure markets on the distribution system so both DER providers and incumbent utilities can thrive
- How are utilities restructuring in order to meet policy goals?
- Operational reliability
- Keeping costs low
- Maintaining rates
- Earning revenues from “market-facing platform activities”
Date:May 6-7, 2019
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square
145 W. 44th St.
New York, NY 10036
Register below, we hope to see you there!