- By: Bart Mueller Jeremy Tancredi Michael Harris
- Service: Operations Excellence
- Industry: Consumer & Industrial Products
Head to our sessions below or stop by booth #622 and connect with our industry leaders!
Revitalize an Existing Workforce Management Program to Achieve Peak Performance
Monday, April 29, 3:30-4:30 PM EST
Learn how Martin Brothers refreshed their existing workforce management program, enabling warehouse operations to achieve peak performance. More than 25 improvement opportunities were identified, trialed, and implemented—all requiring low effort but yielding a strong and immediate impact on operations. This, paired with managing the workforce to the new performance expectations, boosted warehouse throughput by 15%.
- Ethan Dewall, VP of Operations, Martin Brothers Distributing Company
- Michael Harris, Senior Project Manager, West Monroe Partners
Becoming a Shipper of Choice for Drivers
Tuesday, April 30, 3:15-4:15 PM EST
Driver recruitment and retention is at the forefront of nearly every shipper's mind these days. From signing incentives to flexible shifts, share your best practices for finding and hiring the team your company needs to keep your transportation operation cruising down the road.
- Jeremy Tancredi, Director, West Monroe Partners
Greater Columbus Convention Center
400 N High St, Columbus, OH 43215
Register below, we hope to see you there!