Post-Merger Integration: Creating Value Through Culture – Maximizing Your Investment Through Employee Engagement
Given the uncertainty and change that comes with a transaction, there is an ever-present risk of business disruption and increased integration costs. Talent pitfalls can include disengagement and mistrust – existing employees may be on the defensive as well as new employees can feel like they don’t belong.
This panel will examine how operating partners and executives can cultivate an engaging environment by quickly integrating new employees and empowering everyone in the organization to thrive.
- Gary Batroff, Senior Manager, West Monroe Partners
- Pat Belotti, Director, M&A Venture Integration, Microsoft
- Terry Hill, Managing Director, BPM LLP Advisory Services
- Additional panelist to be announced
- Moderated by John Stiffler, M&A Senior Director, West Monroe Partners
Date and Time:
March 7, 2019
Registration begins at 7:00 AM PST
Session: 11:45 AM - 12:30 PM PST
5 Embarcadero Center
San Francisco, CA 94111
Register below, we hope to see you there!