Organizations are changing at a more rapid pace than ever before. The need to be digital, the desire to do more with less and grow quickly, and the pressure to keep employees engaged to win the war over talent are forces increasing pressure on organizations and their people. Adopting new technologies like robotic process automation and analytics platforms are frequent, but organizations are failing to realize the value promised because they do not possess capabilities within their workforce.
Attendees will learn:
- Best practices in developing and training your employees for new roles, technologies and processes
- Realizing value from robotic process automation and other technologies intended to drive productivity across the organization
- Improving employee engagement amid change
- Realizing the long-term benefits (via adoption and capability development) from investments in transformative initiatives and technologies
- Mike Hughes, managing director, West Monroe Partners
- Eric Freshour, senior manager, West Monroe Partners
- Jane Girard, director of change management, AbbVie
- Kathleen Kraft, director of organizational change management, Stericycle
- Andy Tracy, director of organizational effectiveness and change management, HCSC
Date and Time:
Tuesday, September 18, 2018
University of Chicago Gleacher Center
450 Cityfront Plaza Dr. Chicago Il 60611
Connect with key industry players and register below!