- By: Douglas Rabeneck
Our Workforce Optimization practice will be presenting at IISE May 19-22, 2018. We will be presenting during different sessions, check out our speakers below!
- Manager Effectiveness: Blueprint to Improve Management Team Performance: Pacifica Ballroom 10, 8:20–8:40am, with Director Doug Rabeneck
- Young Professionals Town Hall: Oceana Grand 12, 2:00–3:20pm, Manager Jared Dunlap & Senior Consultant Nathan Crabel
- Workforce Retention and the Dependency of Associate Engagement: Pacifica Ballroom 5, 2:20-2:40pm, Senior Manager Joel Brock & Director Doug Rabeneck
- Industry Advisory Board (IAB) Town Hall: Oceana Grand 12, 5:00–6:20pm, Director Doug Rabeneck
- Successfully Bringing Automation from Manufacturing and Distribution into Back Office Applications: Oceana Grand 11, 8:40–9:20am, Director Bill Duffy
- The Second 7 Great Habits Successful Young Professionals Need to Develop: Oceana Grand 10, 12:30–1:50pm, Manager Jared Dunlap
- Applying Data Thinking to Engineered Labor Standards: Gardenia 1, 2:40–3:00pm, Senior Manager Cliff Scott-Williams
- IISE Student Track Presentation: Timor Sea 1, 3:30–4:50pm, Senior Consultant Nathan Crabel
- Panel: What Leaders Look for in Promoting Engineers in to Management: Oceana Grand 10, 3:30–4:50pm, Director Doug Rabeneck
- Double Clicking on the Non-Profit Board Perspective: Pacifica Ballroom 1, 5:40–6:00pm, Senior Manager Joel Brock
No Shortcuts to Transformation - Leveraging Performance Management Principles to Improve Workforce Productivity: Pacifica Ballroom 10, 8:40–9:00am, Manager Jared Dunlap
- Young Professionals Panel: Oceana Grand 11, 12:30–12:50pm, Manager Jared Dunlap & Senior Consultant Nathan Crabel
Learn more about our people, we hope to see you there!