Join West Monroe's Nancy Tseng at the 11th Annual Women's Private Equity Summit.
West Monroe will present on the following topic:The Millennium Multiple: What It Means for Investing
In 2015, Millennials became the largest generation in U.S. history. With more than 80 million individuals born between 1982 and 2004, they are becoming the largest consumer spending group. They are clearly a group that investors need to focus on, but they also are a group that moves to the beat of a different drum. Tried and true brands do not appeal to them. They are open to new options as well as new tastes and new adventures. In this session, our panelists will give their view on this generation and how they are not only creating new companies, but altering investment strategies as well.
- Nancy Tseng, West Coast Mergers and Acquisitions Leader, West Monroe Partners (Facilitator)
- Joe Bryant, Investment Director and Member of the Investment Committee, UCLA Investment Company
- Neda Daneshzadeh, Partner, Prelude Growth Partners
- Eurie Kim, Partner, Forerunner Ventures
- Jessica Yuan, Vice President, Lindsay Goldberg
11:20am - 12:05pm