- Industry: Energy & Utilities
Come meet members of our Energy & Utilities practice at DistribuTECH! Swing by booth #2761 to learn more about the work we do with utilities and pick-up our soon-to-be released survey research piece. We would love to hear your feedback!
In the meantime, we thought you would enjoy the following thought leadership:
- 6 Opportunities in the Contact Center to Jumpstart Your Utility's Customer Experience
- Learn how digital agility is driving a new customer-centric strategy at AES
- Discover how Con Edison achieved support for an ambitious digital conversion
- How can your utility run smarter? Learn about our Utility Technology Service solution
- Click here to learn how you can tap into your data and leverage it as a source of enterprise value
- Find out how our team has helped a utility modernize their operations to excel in a digital world
Our survey research piece will be announced and distributed on Wednesday, January 24th. For a sneak preview of the findings and analysis, swing by our booth #2761.
You can also catch our team at the following sessions:
Tuesday, January 23, 1:00-2:00PM: Strategic Planning as a Foundation for AMI Business Cases / Room 217C
Thomas Kerestes, Senior Principal, West Monroe Partners
Mark Rothmeier, P.E., Independence Power & Light
Thursday, January 25, 10:00-11:30AM: Utility Technology Service Model: A Framework for Operational Success / Room 208
Daniel Belmont, Director, West Monroe Partners
Who? West Monroe Partners
What? DistribuTECH 2018
When? January 22-25, 2018
Where? Booth 2761
Why? To meet our team, pick-up our survey report and learn how we can work with you!