Join West Monroe Partners at NY Energy Revolution Summit July 26th-28th 2016. The Summit will evaluate the various state efforts to finance and encourage clean energy markets sufficient to ensure a robust, sustainable power delivery system.
Infocast’s 2nd NY Energy REVolution Summit will discuss how utilities are planning for the future, they will explore the promise vs. the practical development reality of microgrids, renewable energy and emerging opportunities for third party providers.
We are excited to sponsor this year's Summit and look forward to Paul DeCotis moderating two panel discussions on Wednesday, July 27th. The first panel discussion will cover a regulatory and policy update with the following panelists:
- David Appelbaum, Attorney, New York Power Authority (NYPA)
- Christopher Berendt, Partner, Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- James Gallagher, Executive Director, New York State Smart Grid Consortium
The second panel discussion will cover New York's Clean Energy Fund with the following panelists:
- Mackey Dykes, Vice President, Commercial and Industrial Programs, Connecticut Green Bank
- Ken Podolny, Partner, Read and Laniado, LLP
- Jamie Resor, CEO, Grosolar
- Jeffrey Schub, Executive Director, Coalition for Green Capital