- Service: Customer Experience
Join West Monroe Partners and executives from leading Midwest companies for an intimate discussion on the opportunities and challenges of operationalizing customer experience.
Mazen Ghalayini, Paul Hagen and Carol Pudnos, Global Head of Customer Experience at Abbvie, will facilitate a collaborative discussion to address how other executives are thinking about and overcoming customer experience challenges. You will walk away from the session with ideas and best practices you can put into action. We will focus on:
- Learning and exchanging ideas with top executives in the area on how they are operationalizing customer experience
- How to get buy-in from peers that have “real problems” (sales targets, etc.)
- Moving beyond the foundational CX capabilities (journey maps, personas), how do you get to the next level?
- How a differentiated customer experience requires rethinking business architecture
Please register now if you are interested in attending. There are a limited number of seats available, so let us know promptly.
If you have any questions about the event, please contact Mary Scheller.