Join 39 other companies for the Third Annual Chicago Supply Chain Summit on Thursday, Oct. 30, at the Sofitel Water Tower Hotel. This premiere event, hosted by the Supply and Value Chain Center at Loyola's Quinlan School of Business, brings together the brightest minds in supply chain management and already has attracted an impressive roster of registrants—from the Fortune 100 to small- and medium-sized companies.
7:30-8:30 – Registration
8:30-8:45 – Welcome and Introductions
8:45-9:30 – Morning Keynote:
- Daniel Brutto – Former President, UPS International
9:30-9:45 – Coffee break
9:45-11:15 – “Distribution’s changing role in the Supply Chain” – Panel Discussion
- Jim Chamberlain, Senior Director Industrial Engineering and Continual Improvement, DSC Logistics
- Lewis Hornsby, Vice President Global Logistics/ Fulfillment, BRG Sports
- Rocky Ruane, Regional Director of Warehouse Operations, Wirtz Beverage Illinois
- Bill Stark, Vice President Engineering, United Stationers
- Moderator: Robert Trebilcock, Editor, Supply Chain Review
11:15- 12:00 – Luncheon Speaker
- Tim Engstrom, VP Supply Chain Operations, Walgreens
12:00-1:20 – Lunch
1:30-3:00 – “The Logistics of public-private collaboration” - Panel Discussion
Description: Moving goods efficiently is at the heart of the supply and value chain, and to succeed companies must find ways to collaborate effectively with the public sector. Regional, state and federal governments are slow to change but are exploring innovations and seek input from the business community. This session will highlight technology-enabled congestion pricing, streamlined truck permitting and other mechanisms for making the Chicago region a more effective logistics hub.
- Bill Abington III, EVP - President Operations, Medline Industries, Inc.
- Brad Henderson, Partner and Managing Director, The Boston Consulting Group
- Steven H. Hilfinger, Partner, Foley & Lardner LLP
- Michael Murphy, Executive Vice President, Development, CenterPoint Properties Trust
- Moderator: Paul Fisher, Chairperson of WBC SINC
3:00-3:15 – Coffee break
3:15-5:00 – “Sustainability in the Supply Chain” - Panel Discussion
- Jeffrey Hogue- Senior Director of Global CSR & Sustainability, Mc Donald’s
- Kimberly Ann Lombardozzi, LEED AP ID+C, Sustainability Manager, CBC Flooring
- Francesca Olivier, Corporate Sustainability and Innovation Manager, Medline Industries, Inc.
- David Di Pietro, Global Director – Indirect Purchasing & Supplier Management, Baxter Healthcare
- Jeff Rehm, Senior Manager Corporate Facilities & Global Sustainability, W.W. Grainger, Inc.
- Moderator: Yves Leclerc, Managing Director, West Monroe Partners
5:00-5:45 – Afternoon Keynote:
- Deon Van As – Vice President Technical & Packaging Services, MillerCoors
6:00-7:30 – Networking - Cocktails and appetizers served