- Service: Customer Experience
10:35am – 11:25am
Customer Engagement in a Hyper-Connected World
Session topics include, but are not limited to:
- Understanding the evolution of the consumer and the new brand dialogue in today’s hyper-connected world
- Understanding audience fragmentation and the multitude of channels being utilized by customers throughout their decision process
- How are brands adjusting to this new dynamic customer-centric dynamic? How are marketers aligning and integrating their efforts across multiple channels to drive engagement?
- Consumer expectations driving innovative marketing
- Continually striving for innovation to distinguish your brand from the competition
- What creative innovations are driving results? What brands are leading the charge?
- Utilizing new measurement tools and ROI to demonstrate the value of marketing within the organization
- Scrutinizing how investments into certain channels are driving results and using that knowledge to better target your spending
Director of Customer Experience
West Monroe Partners
Vice President, eCommerce - Marketing & Merchandising
Divisional Vice President, Mobile & Community Experiences
SVP & Chief Marketing Officer
Health Care Service Corporation
Click here for more information on this event.