- Service: Customer Experience
At this months event, Five9 will be discussing ways to enhance Salesforce Service or Sales Cloud deployment.
Five9 will be discussing ways to enhance Salesforce Service or Sales Cloud deployment. Whether in a Customer Service/Care environment, or for Telesales/Telemarketing, Five9’s cloud contact center capabilities, along with our deep, proven Salesforce integration, provide a powerful combination to improve the efficiency, effectiveness, visibility and productivity of an organization.
Here's what we'll be doing:
- Kickoff: Gary Thorn, CRM Salesforce Developer at Cree
- Networking and Lunch: provided by Five9
- Enhance Your Service and Sales with Call Center Software, Chris Nelson, Five9
- Group Therapy and Networking
- Peer Networking & Problem Solving - This is a great opportunity to meet other Salesforce administrators and business leaders responsible for Salesforce to discuss and solve problems. Come and learn something valuable from a colleague about Salesforce and see what it can do now and how to better administer it for your company.
- Professional Skills Development - Come and develop a personal skills program for your own career development - learn about the features you need and how they work.
- Add business skills to your technical knowledge or vice-versa.
- Leave with a personal skills development plan.
- Kill two birds with one stone on the same day - learn and get a free lunch!
Please give us feedback about our user group meetings via the comments/questions section of this invitation. We look forward to seeing you there!