This month's session will feature a few key tools that you should be using in your development process. Each session will highlight benefits of the tool for 10-15 minutes. In celebration of INETA's 10th birthday there will be many opportunities to win prizes such as licenses to the tools presented. You don't want to miss this month's meeting!Agenda
6:00 - 6:30 Food, drinks, and networking
6:30 - 8:00 Presentation
Product Demos Include:
- ReSharper is a renowned productivity tool that makes Microsoft Visual Studio a much better IDE. Thousands of .NET developers worldwide wonder how they’ve ever lived without ReSharper’s code inspections, automated code refactorings, blazing fast navigation, and coding assistance. Presented by Jason Farrell
- dotTrace Performance helps detect performance bottlenecks in a variety of .NET Framework applications. dotTrace Memory lets you discover memory leaks and optimize memory usage in applications based on .NET Framework up to version 3.5. Presented by Richard Gavel
- Entity Framework Profiler is a real-time visual debugger allowing a development team to gain valuable insight and perspective into their usage of Entity Framework. The product is architected with input coming from many top industry leaders within the OR/M community. Alerts are presented in a concise code-review manner indicating patterns of misuse by your application. To streamline your efforts to correct the misuse, we provide links to the problematic code section that triggered the alert. Presented by Andy Abbott
- Azure Management Studio Manage your Windows Azure storage, diagnostics and compute in one place with Azure Management Studio.
- NCrunch is an automated concurrent testing tool for Visual Studio.It intelligently runs automated tests so that you don't have to, and gives you a huge amount of useful information about your tested code, such as code coverage and performance metrics, inline in your IDE while you type.