Join West Monroe as we discuss how to manage the complexity of deal activity in the life sciences industry
McDermott Will & Emery’s second annual Life Sciences Private Equity Dealmaking Symposium will focus on the opportunities and challenges for those investing and operating in the multibillion dollar life sciences industry. The event will feature a seasoned panels of private equity, investment bank, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical products and services leaders who will provide insight and guidance into how to address the ever-changing landscape.
Matt Sondag will speak on the Quality of Earnings Issues in Medical Product Transactions panel.This panel will discuss the following:
- Which transactions or other circumstances dictate that buyers engage a third party to complete a rigorous quality of earnings analysis
- At what stage of the deal process should a buyer initiate its quality of earnings analysis relative to some of the other buyer diligence requirements for the transaction
- What historical and prospective time periods should be considered in the quality of earnings analysis and why
- What tend to be the biggest quality of earnings traps and surprises for buyers of medical products businesses
- What items having an impact on earnings are commonly overlooked by sellers in presenting target financial information to prospective buyers
This event is being held at the Ritz Carlton Chicago.
11:00 AM – 5:30 PM CDT – Program
5:30 – 7:30 PM CDT – Reception
For more information, please click here.