Maximizing the application investment
As the DXC Technology (formerly Fruition Partners) ServiceNow practice worked through multiple mergers, the organization wanted to refocus resources on what it does best: client delivery. The practice also wanted to manage its investment in Salesforce and FinancialForce effectively and in a way that enabled it to grow, add new offices strategically, and enhance the system continuously—all keys to running at peak performance.
Flexible and tailored application management, with a long-term roadmap for enhancement
West Monroe’s Managed Services team customized an application managed services program for the ServiceNow practice. This arrangement provides a dedicated support team with Salesforce and FinancialForce administration, configuration, and development experience. Key elements include:
- Tier 1 and 2 support on demand, with the flexibility to handle evolving ticket volumes and enhancement requests as well as coverage for global time zones
- Tier 3 architecture and expertise for complex issue escalation and resolution and to drive key projects and updates
- Strategic advisory and governance assistance
- Development backlog and project list to drive updates to enhance the product and its usability creating more features and function
- Weekly review meetings to ensure that incidents are addressed and requests are fulfilled promptly and in accordance with the client’s priorities
- Rapid response for all tickets and expedited resolution for routine requests and common incidents
Additionally, the program includes access to expert assistance, as needed, for scoping, designing, and deploying larger and more advanced solutions.
Finally, West Monroe has worked with the ServiceNow practice to develop a two-year roadmap for scaling technology in concert with business growth.
Skilled support and new capabilities enable growth goals
The managed services program also provides continuous enhancements, including new monitoring capabilities that have a positive impact on the organization’s business processes. For example, DXC Technology has been able to bill for and realize revenue 62% faster by using new dashboards and insights to monitor and reduce the cycle time for time entry submission and approval. It has also saved more than 260 hours of user onboarding time by standardizing account creation.
“With West Monroe’s strategic support, we are able to scale and continuously deliver on our client satisfaction promise.”