- Service: Performance Services
The arrangement provides both administrative support and broader development.
The ChallengeFruition Partners invested in a Salesforce CRM and ERP solution to drive its business forward, but managing and continuously improving the system consumed valuable staff time at all levels of the company.
The SolutionFruition Partners selected West Monroe Partners’ Performance Services team based on its:
- Deep Salesforce experience as a Salesforce Certified Platinum Partner
- Ability to provide a dedicated support team with experienced Salesforce administrator and developer capabilities
- Flexibility and willingness to adjust services to handle changing ticket volumes and enhancement requests
- Ability to produce business analysis and a road map while handling Fruition’s development backlog promptly
West Monroe Partners established flexible, efficient services tailored to Fruition Partners’ needs—providing fast response for all tickets, as well as expedited resolution for both critical incidents and requests.
West Monroe also provided expert assistance with scoping, designing, and deploying larger and more advanced solutions, such as:
- A lead qualification process that enables more sophisticated campaigns and better reporting capabilities
- A consolidated sales dashboard with universal filtering
- Salesforce integrations with the parent company and multiple subsequent acquisitions
- Management of FinancialForce Professional Services Automation tool
- Custom code solutions
The ImpactBy partnering with West Monroe, Fruition Partners has continuously improved its Salesforce capabilities, including enhancing reporting and management capabilities. More significantly, it has enabled the company’s staff to refocus on what they do best—client delivery.
The Bottom Line
- Supporting 600+ Users in 10 countries around the globe
- Ability to onboard new users within one day
- Flexible staffing to address between 80-172 tickets per month