You count on your portfolio investments to produce growth and profitability as well as deliver on your investment thesis. To do this effectively, your company must maintain a delicate balance between immediate priorities, operational improvement, and long-term vision. This can be a real challenge for most middle-market organizations. West Monroe Partners’ due diligence, technical expertise, and understanding of key performance metrics can help your organization answer yes to the following questions:
- Does your portfolio company have a clear understanding of the operational and technology initiatives it must undertake to be successful?
- Do your executives have sufficient visibility into the company’s fundamental operational and financial metrics—insight that enables them to make decisions quickly and effectively?
- Can your portfolio company’s internal IT resources deliver critical new processes and technologies for sales and marketing, finance, or the supply chain?
Your investments will not deliver shareholder value through financial engineering alone.
They require consistent execution and the ability to capitalize on opportunities available by transforming technology and operations. Your portfolio companies must be able to identify and execute the right projects as well as measure and report on effective operational metrics to guide future decision-making.
Our Private Equity practice applies industry, operational, and technology expertise and experience to help your portfolio companies deliver on your investment thesis.
Our proven methodology supports transactions from the initial due diligence through post-close integration through portfolio management. Our experience helps us work with portfolio companies to:
- Conduct IT assessments, develop IT strategies, and define roadmaps for executing on strategy
- Provide the program or project management expertise necessary to complete critical operational and technology initiatives
- Improve productivity and efficiency by redesigning key processes
- Improve performance management by consolidating data, eliminating manual data manipulation and inconsistencies, and delivering better business intelligence
- Minimize capital investments in IT infrastructure by utilizing appropriate outsourcing, managed services, and cloud-based technologies
- Improve profitability by increasing operational throughput and scalability, while maintaining IT efficienc