Now more than ever, private equity firms must be diligent in recognizing and creating value.
- Do you consider operations and technology when evaluating a potential acquisition?
- Have you planned adequately for a carve-out and/or an integration of a portfolio company?
- Do you have a comprehensive view of performance and key metrics across portfolio companies?
- Do your executives have the information they need to drive your investment objectives?
- If your goal is to create value, we can help.
West Monroe Partners is actively assisting more than 70 Private Equity clients – over time we have supported more than 400 transactions with a combined value of over $50 billion.
West Monroe Partners couples transaction experience with deep expertise in key industries, including healthcare, banking, manufacturing and distribution, energy and utilities, retail, consumer products, and business services. The result: analysis in your business language that enables you to minimize uncertainty, invest with confidence, and maximize performance.
Achieve acquisition synergies faster.
From acquisition diligence to portfolio company transformation, we can help you navigate all phases of the acquisition process with confidence and speed by helping your team:
Our Private Equity experts focus in two core areas:
- Identify and quantify risks
- Uncover hidden opportunities or sources of value
- Get a jump-start on post-acquisition integration or carve-out
A managed services arrangement provides quality, timely, short-term support-along with strategic assistance for the longer term.
Using West Monroe's managed services, a private equity firm realized improved system uptime, quality and timely support for users and better communication amongst their offices.
Substantial carve-out management experience enables a newly divested entity to establish its own systems and operations—and do so faster than expected.
Life Sciences, Private Equity
Mergers & Acquisitions, Operations Excellence
West Monroe provided complex and comprehensive program management, covering all facets of operational and IT transition, and completed the carve-out transition ahead of schedule and with a transition services agreement cost savings of more than $200,000.