Until now, utilities have not been accustomed, nor required, to engage customers proactively with respect to advanced smart grid capabilities and programs. But without proper outreach, your customers may not be able to make educated decisions about whether or how to take advantage of smart grid enhancements. In fact, stakeholders, and particularly regulators, are demanding deeper and broader customer interaction to promote education and adoption.
Effective customer engagement requires an approach that cuts across organizational “silos” to:
- Deliver consistent messages across channels
- Manage customer and utility access to an unprecedented volume of energy consumption data
- Transform business processes to support new customer programs
- Comply with evolving federal and state policies and regulatory requirements
Experienced guidance through the customer engagement journey.
We understand the organization-wide change required to create a positive and consistent customer experience. Applying a holistic, “end-to-end” view of customer touch points and an understanding of your unique operations, we can help you develop:
- A customer experience strategy, including effective customer/stakeholder segmentation and management approaches
- A road map for executing that strategy across all facets of your organization
- Customer outreach and education tactics that deliver a consistent approach across channels
- Customer data privacy/cyber security programs
- Regulatory and stakeholder relations programs
Impact—and improve—customer experience.
Our team has particular expertise in helping utilities appeal to targeted audiences through both emotions and logic, build grassroots community support to advocate on a utility’s behalf, and develop transparent, bi-directional communication flow that both educates and is receptive to your customers’ concerns.
Aim for greater engagement.
Are you ready to increase the impact of your customer outreach, education, and communication efforts? Let us show you how.