West Monroe Partners offers exceptional professional services experience in a unique, people-focused consulting environment. Our firm's foundation was built on a single mission—to do work we love with people we trust.
We share a strong commitment to our core values.
Our core values set the tone for our unique culture and work environment and the way we do business every day. Learn more about the shared values that drive us.
We invest in you.
At West Monroe Partners, we don’t just give lip service to the philosophy that people matter. We invest in it, through an attractive package of rewards that promotes your health and well-being, your financial future, your development, and your satisfaction and enjoyment at work.
Your health and well-being.
- Medical PPO & HMO plan (where available)
- Dental & vision plan
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Supplemental life insurance
- Health savings account
- Family paid leave
- Generous PTO program ranges from 20 to 30 days per year depending on your career level
- Paid corporate holidays
Your financial future.
- 401 (k) plan (where available)
- Equity grants for every new hire
- Profit sharing
- Flexible spending accounts
- Transportation benefits (where available)
- Travel bonus program
Your professional growth.
- Detailed career model with defining expectations for promotion and continued growth
- Continuing Professional Education (CPE) program
- Access to an array of training and development resources
- Unprecedented on-the-job experiences to develop your skills, assume greater responsibility, and foster valuable business relationships
Your opportunities to connect, collaborate, contribute…and have fun doing it.
- Regular office meetings
- Office-wide and team social outings
- Local community involvement programs and outings
- Book clubs and other interest groups
- 100% charity matching program
- “Chiefs” program, enabling you to take responsibility for enhancing a key element of our work environment