Welcome to the West Monroe Partners 2013 Code Competition Website. The competition is open to all current undergraduate Purdue students and bridges the gap between the corporate and academic worlds. The purpose of the Code Competition is to provide technology students with an opportunity to compete and showcase their knowledge, skills, and abilities by solving a domain problem through the use of web-based technologies.
Teams will have three weeks to design, develop, and deploy their application. This process will include building a database schema, entering data into their system, connecting the database to the application, building the application itself, building the UI, and deploying everything to a cloud hosted infrastructure. Teams of up to three will present their solution to a panel of West Monroe Partners senior executives for a chance to win a new iPad. The competition will be kicking off soon, make sure you sign-up quickly!
West Monroe Partners is actively seeking college hires to join its Technology Integration practice.
We wish you luck and look forward to seeing the creative ideas that you will bring to this year’s competition. For more information please reach out to Latteer Lewis.
The Info Session will be held Wednesday, March 6th, Engineering Hall 106B8 at 7pm.
- Registration Due - Tuesday, March 5th at 11:59pm
- Kick-off and Project Brief Provided - Wednesday, March 6th
- Environments Open and Coding Begins - Wednesday, March 6th
- Coding Ends - Friday, March 29th
- Finalists Announced - Monday, April 1st by 5pm
- Finalists Presentations Due - Thursday, April 4th
- Final Round Presentations - Friday, April 5th