However, many utilities remain uncertain about the steps they should take to improve their customer engagement efforts, and regulators are questioning how to incentivize or mandate customer engagement programs through performance-based metrics.
Key topics that will be covered in this webinar include:
- The factors that are currently influencing customer satisfaction levels at electric utilities
- The significance of annual customer satisfaction rankings — what impact do they have in the real world
- Why some utilities are consistently ranking high in customer service and others are lagging behind
- Building customer satisfaction metrics into a broader business model and / or regulatory strategy
- The drive for alternative customer engagement metrics in regulatory proceedings
- How customer satisfaction drives return on equity for regulated electric utilities
- Attributes of successful utility customer engagement programs
Slides from the presentation can be found here.
The white paper that provides an in-depth look at this topic, can be accessed here.